Your Local Commercial Insurance Broker
We are an experienced local, independent commercial insurance broker based in Eaton Socon, near St Neots, providing clients with tailored insurance solutions that bring complete peace of mind.
From typical buildings and contents insurance for your premises, or public liability and employer liability insurance, to professional indemnity insurance, or Directors’ and Officers’ cover, we will help you to manage potential risk, providing freedom from worry so you can focus on running your business.
As a small but highly knowledgeable team, we have more than 80 years’ experience in commercial insurance broking between us. We believe in getting to know our clients and take a personal approach, building long-term relationships, supporting you with exceptional service from our experienced team.
Based locally to you means that we are just around the corner to help with advice and guidance as and when you need it. We offer our clients more than just an insurance broking service; we form a business support extension, assisting with risk management guidance and planning to make sure you can operate as effectively as possible should you find a ‘bump in the road’.
Our clients know that if the unexpected should occur, they are well protected and will be able to continue to operate with minimal disruption. And being local, we can come out and visit you to discuss your requirements; to assess your exposure to risk, to create your business continuity plans or to help manage a change in your operation, so that your insurance cover remains right for your needs.
As an entirely independent broker we enjoy complete impartiality, so you can rest assured that the solution we propose will be the right one for you. Our comprehensive insurance products are sourced specifically from A rated insurers to ensure reliability and confidence.
To find out more about how we can help your business, please fill in the short form here and we’ll be in touch.
Our Heritage in St Neots & Huntingdon
Whilst Barnes Commercial is a new and growing business , our sister company Lifesure, has been a recognised and respected insurance broker in St Neots and Huntingdon for more than 50 years and is a name that many of you will know and trust.
Supporting the local business community of St Neots is of great importance to us and when we need external services, we will always look locally for a provider. Helping to build our local business community is something we are passionate about and we are already working with other local companies, who are helping us to grow. By supporting each other, we are building a strong and flourishing business community in St Neots.
If you’re a local business based in St Neots, Huntingdon or the surrounding towns and villages, we’d love to be able to support you with commercial insurance and tailored risk management advice and guidance. We want to make sure that you have business insurance that’s right for your specific needs and work with you to agree an appropriate insurance programme. If you don’t need it, we won’t recommend it.
Your Local Trusted Partner of Choice
Why Choose us?
- Exceptional service – we understand the insurance needs of commercial business, offering valuable advice
- Reassurance – as an independent broker we are completely impartial making our recommendations a credible choice
- Freedom from worry – we help you to manage your risk so you can focus on your business
- A personal approach – your dedicated account executive is available when you need advice
- Tailored solutions – you get the right cover for your unique needs
- More than just insurance – we offer additional guidance on business risk management including H&S and HR
- We partner with A rated insurers – delivering comprehensive insurance products you can trust
- Here to help with claims support – we are on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance for a fast and fair outcome
- Flexibility – we may be able to arrange competitive finance to spread the cost on a monthly basis through our partnership with Close Brothers Premium Finance