Accountant Insurance you can trust
As an accountant, you will naturally encounter risk on a daily basis. When preparing and examining financial records, without 100% accuracy and timeliness, even the slightest mistake could have a significant impact on your client.
We have an in-depth understanding of the accountancy industry, which allows us to provide you with insightful advice from our experienced team. We can provide tailored insurance protection from A rated insurers for those in auditing, financial, management, tax and forensic accounting, both for individuals and businesses.
We understand that every accountancy firm is different. You will be serving a different network of customers and experiencing a unique set of risks based on numerous variables. We can help you protect your business, staff and customers against these risks both now and in the future, providing you with freedom from worry, so you can get on with running your business.
Taking a personal approach, we partner you with a dedicated account executive, who will be on hand to offer insurance advice and guidance whenever you need it. We take the time to get to know you and your business needs, and because we are an independent broker, you can be assured that our advice is completely impartial – we only suggest what is right for your business.
We deliver comprehensive insurance products from A rated insurers
Who is it for
We can assist with insurance cover whether you operate a high street practice or are a one-man band. Professional Indemnity Insurance will cover you if you unknowingly give advice to a client which leads to financial loss, whilst Public Liability Insurance will protect you if someone is injured on your property.
Whatever the size and scope of your accountancy business, we have cover for you.
- Self-employed individuals
- Accountancy firms
- Members of ICAEW, AAT, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA
- Large consultancy firms
Need a quick quote?
Use our Quote & Buy facility if you know what insurance you’re after.
We can provide fast, effective insurance for:
- Company Directors’ and Officers’
- Public Liability and Employers’ Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Legal expenses
We deliver an exceptional service because we care about the risks your business faces
In addition to accountant insurance, we can also assist with risk management advice to help protect your business. We can provide you with access to a host of free information and training courses for areas such as H&S and HR including Data Protection Awareness and Fraud Prevention. For tailored risk management advice our knowledgeable team is always on hand to offer complete guidance and support.
Why Choose us?
- Exceptional service – we understand the insurance needs of accountants and financial planners, offering valuable advice
- Reassurance – as an independent broker we are completely impartial making our recommendations a credible choice
- Freedom from worry – we help you to manage your risk so you can focus on your business
- A personal approach – your dedicated account executive is available when you need advice
- Tailored solutions – you get the right cover for your unique needs
- More than just insurance – we offer additional guidance on business risk management including H&S and HR
- We partner with A rated insurers – delivering comprehensive insurance products you can trust
- Here to help with claims support – we are on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance for a fast and fair outcome
- Flexibility – we may be able to arrange competitive finance to spread the cost on a monthly basis through our partnership with Close Brothers Premium Finance