Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial Insurance for Property Owners

Insurance for Commercial Property Owners and Residential Landlords

If you’re a commercial property landlord, then our experienced brokers can help you to protect your investment from commercial risk. Whether you own a factory, or factories, commercial property or a number of residential properties for rent, we can arrange comprehensive commercial property owners’ insurance, to bring you peace of mind.

We specialise in commercial property insurance, building long term relationships with our clients, so they know we are just at the end of the phone when they need us.

As a landlord of a commercial or residential property, you want to know that if anything unexpected happens to your property, the insurance cover you have in place will foot the bill, allowing you to refurbish or rebuild if the worst should happen.

Whilst not a compulsory insurance, commercial property owners’ insurance will protect you as landlord, against the risks associated with your rental property and will typically include buildings and contents cover as standard.

We offer property owners’ liability as standard on all our policies but you can also consider including additional covers such as property owners’ liability, loss of rent cover, legal expenses insurance and fixtures and fittings cover, which can provide reassurance – for you and your tenants. Find out more about what can be included in your insurance solution here.

We are here to offer advice and guidance on the right insurance solution for your specific requirements. Get in touch today to talk through your requirements with an experienced broker. And don’t forget that we may be able to arrange competitive finance to spread the cost on a monthly basis through our partnership with Close Brothers Premium Finance. Please get in touch for details.


Commercial Property Insurance

"*" indicates required fields


Exceptional advice from an experienced team

Get in touch

01480 272727

Complete our

Enquiry Form

Who is it for?

We can arrange robust policies from market-leading UK insurers for property landlords who rent out the following types of property:

  • Factories
  • Warehouses
  • Retail units
  • Flats/apartment blocks
  • Houses

Available cover:

  • Buildings & Contents
  • Commercial Legal Expenses
  • Property Owners’ Liability
  • Loss of Rent
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Malicious Damage
  • Fixtures & Fittings


Why choose us?

  • Exceptional service – we understand the insurance needs of commercial and residential landlords and offer valuable advice and guidance
  • Reassurance – as an independent broker we have complete impartiality making our recommendations a trusted choice
  • Freedom from worry – we help you to manage your risk so your investment is protected
  • A personal approach – your dedicated account executive is available when you need advice
  • Tailored solutions – you get the right cover for your needs
  • More than just insurance – we offer additional guidance on business risk management including H&S and HR
  • We partner with A rated insurers – delivering comprehensive insurance products you can have complete confidence in
  • Here to help with claims support – we are on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance for a fast and fair outcome
  • Flexibility – we may be able to arrange competitive finance to spread the cost on a monthly basis through our partnership with Close Brothers Premium Finance

Contact us today

"*" indicates required fields