Insurance for dentists and dental surgeries
As a dentist, dental hygienist, or dental practice manager, you want to know that your insurance cover is legally compliant, comprehensive, and robust enough to protect you should the unexpected occur.
Consider what you would do if you were unable to work? Would a colleague be able to cover your patient list, or could you afford to employ a locum? Is your dentist indemnity policy in place if something goes wrong? These are the types of questions that you should be asking when thinking about your dental practice insurance.
We have extensive knowledge of the dental industry and can help ensure that you have the right cover in place for now, and for the future. We take a personal approach providing you with a dedicated account executive who will be on hand to offer advice and answer your questions.
You are unique and so is your dental practice, and your insurance should reflect this. By talking to you and getting to know your business in greater depth, we can offer bespoke advice so your policies will fit your needs.
Thinking about potential risks that your business could face may feel uncomfortable but considering all eventualities is a good thing. Having the right insurance protection in place will ensure that you, or your business, can continue to operate if something goes wrong.
Barnes is your trusted partner of choice
Who is it for
Our dental insurance cover is designed for anyone working with dental care, whether you run a dental surgery, work as a dental nurse or specialise as a dentist.
We can provide cover for a range of individuals and businesses in the dentistry sector including the following:
- Dental Surgeons
- Dentists (partners)
- Private and NHS dental practices
- Dental nurses
- Orthodontic therapists
- Dental clinics
Available Cover for Dental Surgeries
Cover for Dental Staff
Additional covers available
- Practice overheads
- Cyber Liability
- Inspection policies for pressure vessels & machinery
Our passion for risk management advice helps to protect your business
In addition to dentist and dental surgery insurance, we can also assist with risk management advice to help protect your business. We can provide you with access to a host of free information and training courses for areas such as Fire Safety, H&S and Laboratory Ergonomics. For tailored risk management advice our knowledgeable team is always on hand to offer complete guidance and support.
Why Choose us?
- Exceptional service – we understand the insurance needs of dentists and dental practices, offering valuable advice
- Reassurance – as an independent broker we have complete impartiality making our recommendations the optimum choice
- Freedom from worry – we help you to manage your risk so you can focus on your business
- A personal approach – your dedicated account executive is available when you need advice
- Tailored solutions – you get the right cover for your unique needs
- More than just insurance – we offer additional guidance on business risk management including H&S and HR
- We partner with A rated insurers – delivering comprehensive insurance products you can trust
- Here to help with claims support – we are on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance for a fast and fair outcome.
- Flexibility – we may be able to arrange competitive finance to spread the cost on a monthly basis through our partnership with Close Brothers Premium Finance