Insurance for Doctors and GP Practices
As a practice or as a doctor, you are required by law to ensure that there is sufficient insurance and medical malpractice cover in place to protect you, your staff and your patients.
Deciding exactly what cover you need can be a daunting prospect and there is always a risk that you might not have considered everything. This is where we can help. Our team of friendly advisers have in-depth industry knowledge of the healthcare sector and are well placed to be able to advise you on the right insurance for your requirements. Find out what the typical questions we get asked GPs and Practice Managers when they are looking to arrange their insurance cover – they might be questions that are relevant to you too!
We can provide insurance cover for GP practices operating privately, for the NHS, or a mixture of both, and medical malpractice insurance for doctors who carry out private work.
Working with a dedicated account executive, who will take the time to find out more about you and your needs, we can create a tailored policy programme with carefully selected products from our portfolio of A rated insurers.
We arrange insurance for Healthcare Professionals too.
We care for your practice leaving you to care for your patients
Who is it for?
We can arrange insurance for doctors, GP practices, healthcare clinics and primary care networks providing standard services or specialist cover including medical malpractice insurance, cyber risk or keyman cover.
- GPs (private work only)
- Primary care networks
- Healthcare clinics
- Individual practitioners within a wider organisation
- Individuals previously declined medical malpractice insurance
Available Cover for GP Surgeries
Cover for GP Staff
- Medical Malpractice
- Locum Cover
- Keyman Cover
Our passion for risk management advice helps to protect your practice
In addition to doctor and surgery insurance, we can also assist with risk management advice to help protect your practice. We can provide you with access to a host of free information and training courses for areas such as Fire Safety, H&S and Manual Handling and for more specific requirements our knowledgeable team is always on hand to offer complete guidance and support.
Why choose us?
- Expert advice – we understand the insurance needs of doctors and GP surgeries and can offer prudent advice
- Reassurance – as an independent broker we have access to market-leading products from A rated insurers
- Freedom from worry – we help you to manage your risk so you can focus on your patients
- A personal approach – speak to a dedicated account executive when you need to
- Tailored solutions – you get the right cover for your exact needs
- More than just insurance – we offer additional guidance on business risk management solutions including H&S and HR
- We are proud to be an independent insurance broker – you receive impartial advice you can trust
- Here to help with claims support – on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance for a fast and fair outcome.
- Flexibility – we may be able to arrange competitive finance to spread the cost on a monthly basis through our partnership with Close Brothers Premium Finance