Top notch insurance for dog groomers
If you have chosen to become a dog groomer, then we guess you’re a real dog lover. This rewarding career choice is lots of fun but also has a serious side – it carries great responsibility and can be challenging at times. Transforming someone’s dearest pet from scruffy to fluffy and beautifully groomed takes time, energy and often physical strength.
Barnes Commercial has partnered with specialist A rated insurers to provide you with a first-class insurance package that ticks all the boxes and includes the invaluable Care, Custody and Control extension. By talking to us not only will you have access to this reassuring cover, but on average we have saved our clients up to 50% on their annual premiums.
Seeing the delight on the dog owners face will tell you that you have done a good job and more often than not, everything will be fine, but sometimes things can go wrong. Having the security of reliable and robust insurance cover in place will protect you and your business including any members of staff and provide peace of mind for your customers – the human and the furry ones alike!
Exceptional advice from our experienced team
Get complete peace of mind with our Care, Custody and Control extension
Dog owners are trusting you with a dearly loved member of their family, so they will be looking for a reliable and trustworthy service. Being able to demonstrate that you have considered the unexpected and have the right level of cover to deal with a sensitive situation, provides reassurance for all.
Our Care, Custody & Control extension will really provide you with that complete peace of mind because we can arrange cover up to £50k!
This invaluable insurance extension covers your legal liability for injury, loss, death, illness or disease to dogs in your care, custody or control within the territorial limits. It also provides cover for vet fees should something happen to an animal whilst in your care, custody or control.
Including this within your insurance package makes perfect sense and helps you manage your exposure to risk.
We can help you to make sure that you have the right insurance in place for your dog grooming business. Our experienced advisers are on hand to chat through your requirements and create a tailored insurance programme that’s just right for your needs. We take the time to get to know our clients and will be able to provide risk management advice and guidance whenever you need it.
Your trusted partner of choice
Who is it for:
Whether you run an individual or multi-site business, we can help insure your dog grooming business.
Need a quick quote?
Use our Quote & Buy facility if you know what insurance you’re after.
We can provide fast, effective insurance for:
- Company Directors’ and Officers’
- Medical Malpractice (for sole traders and companies)
- Public Liability ( for sole traders and companies)
We deliver comprehensive insurance products from A rated insurers
In addition to dog grooming insurance cover, we can also assist with risk management advice to help protect you in the workplace. We can provide you with access to a host of free information and training courses for areas such as HR and H&S. For tailored risk management advice our knowledgeable team is always on hand to offer complete guidance and support.
Why choose us?
- Exceptional service – we understand the insurance needs of dog groomers and can offer valuable advice and guidance
- Reassurance – as an independent broker we have complete impartiality making our recommendations a trusted choice
- Freedom from worry – we help you to manage your risk so you can focus on looking after your business
- A personal approach – your dedicated account executive is available when you need advice
- Tailored insurance programmes – you get the right cover for your needs
- More than just insurance – we offer additional guidance on business risk management including H&S and HR
- We partner with A rated insurers – delivering comprehensive insurance products you can have complete confidence in
- Here to help with claims support – we are on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance for a fast and fair outcome