Robust Insurance for Manufacturers
As a company in manufacturing, you will know the importance of planning in order to maintain the quality of your products and to ensure that you meet deadlines. Due to the nature of this industry and the different stages within the manufacturing process, there are plenty of opportunities for things to go wrong.
This is where a solid risk management plan supported with a robust insurance programme can help. Knowing that you have identified your risk areas and have the right levels of cover to protect your business in the event of a disaster can provide you with peace of mind and will ensure that your business continues to operate despite the setback.
We have partnered with some of the UK’s leading specialist manufacturing insurance providers and are able to offer a variety of insurance products, many with industry specific wordings and extensions. Working together we will create a suite of appropriate covers that will shield your business from potential risk exposure and provide you with the knowledge that if the unexpected happens, you are prepared and will be able to continue to operate with minimal disruption.
Our experienced advisers will carry out a full risk assessment with you, to ensure that the level of cover recommended is perfectly matched to your requirements. We’ll conduct a complete review of your current programme and based on conversations with you and our in-depth knowledge of the manufacturing industry, advise if we think anything should be added, increased or even removed from your insurance portfolio.
The result will be a comprehensive commercial insurance programme providing you and your manufacturing business with complete protection.
To talk to us about insurance for your manufacturing organisation or to arrange a review of your current levels of cover, please complete our enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.
Specialist insurance and expert advice from an experienced team
Who is it for?
Our expert team has more 50 years’ experience in commercial insurance and will offer honest and impartial advice on the right policies for your unique business needs. We have access to market-leading covers with industry specific wording that will bring you peace of mind. We work with businesses operating in the following sectors:
- Plastics manufacturers
- Electronics manufacturers
- Precision woodworkers
- Machinery manufacturers
- Precision engineering
- Window & Doors Manufacturers
- Medical Device manufacturers
- Cosmetics Manufacturers
We can also provide comprehensive insurance packages for manufacturers operating in printing, petrochemicals, and pharmaceutical sectors. Please contact us to discuss your requirements on 01480 272727.
We can arrange a portfolio of covers under a Commercial Combined policies to include:
- Public Liability and Product Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Business Interruption – including increased costs of working
- Property damage – including machinery, contents and stock
- Goods in transit
- Marine cargo
- Legal expenses cover
- Engineering and machinery damage
- Key person cover
- Fidelity/theft by employee
- Terrorism (optional)
- Directors’ and Officers’ (optional)
- Financial loss (optional)
- Engineering inspection (optional)
- Professional Indemnity (Optional)
- Safety Critical Parts (Optional)
- Excess of Loss (optional)
We deliver an exceptional service because we care about the risks your business faces
Barnes Commercial Risk Management
In addition to a robust insurance solution for your manufacturing business, we can also assist with risk management advice to help protect your organisation. We can provide you with access to a host of free information and training courses for areas such as Fire Safety, H&S and HR or for more specific requirements our knowledgeable team is always on hand to offer complete guidance and support.
Why choose us?
- Exceptional service – we understand the insurance needs of the manufacturing sector and can offer honest, reliable advice
- Reassurance – as an independent broker we have access to marketing leading products from A rated insurers
- Freedom from worry – we help you to manage your risk so you can focus on your projects
- A personal approach – your dedicated account executive is available when you need advice
- Tailored solutions – you get the right cover for your needs
- More than just insurance – we offer additional guidance on business risk management including H&S and HR
- We partner with A rated insurers – you receive impartial advice you can trust
- Here to help with claims support – on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance for a fast and fair outcome
- Flexibility – we may be able to arrange competitive finance to spread the cost on a monthly basis through our partnership with Close Brothers Premium Finance