Comprehensive print insurance for manufacturers in the printing industry
The print industry is an area that we have a great deal of experience in. Our extensive knowledge of the sector allows us to offer you the exact industry specific covers you require in your insurance programme to make sure that if the unexpected happens, you will be able to recover quickly and continue to operate with minimal disruption.
We can help to protect every trade sector within the print industry from specialist graphic design companies to multi-site printers, with robust policies at affordable premiums. Our knowledgeable advisers, who specialise in print insurance will provide you with tailored advice on the right programme of covers for your unique operation.
In a fast-paced industry that relies on highly technical machinery to deliver printed products, if something should fail, or an incident occur, making sure you have a detailed contingency plan and comprehensive insurance cover will be vital. Your print machine could fail leaving you unable to meet customer expectations, and a replacement part could take months to be installed, which means you’d be out of action for some time. How would you retain customer confidence and continue to operate? With print insurance cover that includes ‘increased cost of working’ you can quickly make alternative arrangements even if the costs to do so are more significant. Or perhaps an employee makes an error and the print run is spoiled, your insurance will be there to help you cover the cost of the mistake and maintain positive client relationships.
Our partnerships with some of the UK’s leading providers of insurance for the printing industry, ensures that you will have access to the right cover, with industry specific wordings and extensions, for complete peace of mind. Cover can include Inching and Crawling, Libel and Slander, Transparencies and Bookbinder extensions.
We’ll partner you with a dedicated account manager who will carry out a detailed risk assessment to identify the risks you face now and to anticipate those that may occur in the future. Our expert advice will help you to create the right risk mitigation plan with your business objectives in mind.
To talk to us about insurance for your printing business or to arrange a review of your current levels of cover, please complete our enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.
Specialist, independent, insurance broking and risk management
Who is it for?
Our expert team has more 50 years’ experience in commercial print insurance and will offer honest and impartial advice on the right policies for your unique business needs. We have access to market-leading covers with industry specific working that will bring you peace of mind. We work with businesses operating in the following sectors:
- Lithographic Printers
- Digital Printers
- Screen Printers
- Label Printers
- Print Finishers and Bookbinders
- Print Brokers
- Printers single or multi-site
- Magazine Printers
- Flexographic Printers
We can arrange a portfolio of covers to include:
- Public Liability and Product Liability
- Financial Loss
- Legal Expenses
- Key person cover
- Business Interruption
- Libel and Slander
- Breach of Copyright
- Bookbinders’ extension
- Inching and Crawling
- Additional Increased Cost of Working
- Goods in Transit
- Non-production plant and machinery breakdown
- Computer breakdown
- Fidelity guarantee (optional)
- Personal Accident (optional)
We deliver an exceptional service because we care about the risks your business faces
Barnes Commercial Risk Management
In addition to a robust insurance solution for your print related manufacturing business, we can also assist with risk management advice to help protect your organisation. We can provide you with access to a host of free information and training courses for areas such as Fire Safety, H&S and HR or for more specific requirements our knowledgeable team is always on hand to offer complete guidance and support.
Why choose us?
- Exceptional service – we understand the insurance needs of the print related manufacturing sector and can offer expert, honest advice
- Reassurance – as an independent broker we have access to marketing leading products from A rated insurers
- Freedom from worry – we help you to manage your risk so you can focus on your projects
- A personal approach – your dedicated account executive is available when you need advice
- Tailored solutions – you get the right cover for your needs
- More than just insurance – we offer additional guidance on business risk management including H&S and HR
- We partner with A rated insurers – you receive impartial advice you can trust
- Here to help with claims support – on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance for a fast and fair outcome
- Flexibility – we may be able to arrange competitive finance to spread the cost on a monthly basis through our partnership with Close Brothers Premium Finance