Insurance for Clinical Trials and Scientific Research & Development
If you are a business or organisation that centres on scientific and biotechnology research and development, your innovative and exciting work could be helping to shape our lives in the future. We know that to make advances in any field you are likely to encounter potential risks, which may result in unexpected outcomes, leaving you open to financial and reputational damage.
We care about the risks your business faces and will commit to providing an exceptional service from our experienced team, so you can leave any insurance worries aside and continue your ground-breaking work.
A dedicated account executive, who has excellent knowledge of this business sector, including clinical trial insurance, laboratory insurance and medical product liability insurance, will work with you to make sure that you consider all potential risks before you start your project. This will help to ensure that if something should go wrong, you will have a robust insurance policy in place, protecting you and your staff.
We are proud to be an independent commercial broking business. This means that the advice and guidance we provide is impartial so you can be confident that the insurance we suggest will be what you need for now and for the future.
We deliver comprehensive insurance products from A rated insurers
Who is it for?
From start-up, through research and development and clinical trials, to product manufacture and worldwide sales, we can arrange insurance for businesses and organisations that carry out scientific and biotechnology research and development in the following sectors:
- Medical devices (manufacturing and distributing)
- Food supplements and dietary products
- Laboratory instruments and equipment
- Contract research and manufacturing organisations
- Clinical trials
Available cover includes
- Public liability / products liability
- Professional indemnity
- Clinical trials
- Employers’ liability
- Entity defence
- Intellectual property
- Keyman insurance
- Directors’ and Officers’
- Property damage
- Business interruption
- Specified all risks
- Cyber liability
- Contamination, radioactive or environmental cover
- Public utilities
- Denial of access
- Restrictions to premises
- Customers / suppliers extension
- Product withdrawal expense
Our passion for risk management advice helps to protect your business
In addition to scientific and biotechnology research insurance, we can also assist with risk management advice to help protect your organisation. We can provide you with access to a host of free information and training courses for areas such as Fire Safety, H&S and HR or for more specific requirements our knowledgeable team is always on hand to offer complete guidance and support.
Exceptional advice from our experienced team
Why choose us?
- Exceptional service – we understand the insurance needs of the scientific and biotechnology research sector and can offer robust advice
- Reassurance – as an independent broker we have access to marketing leading products from A rated insurers
- Freedom from worry – we help you to manage your risk so you can focus on your projects
- A personal approach – your dedicated account executive is available when you need advice
- Tailored solutions – you get the right cover for your needs
- More than just insurance – we offer additional guidance on business risk management including H&S and HR
- We partner with A rated insurers – you receive impartial advice you can trust
- Here to help with claims support – on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance for a fast and fair outcome