Vet and Veterinary Practice insurance
Whether you are a vet or run a private vet practice, you are exposed to potential risks on a daily basis; perhaps from the loss of an animal in your care, the inability for you or a member of your team to be able to work due to illness or an accident, or even the disruption from a fire within the building. These risks have the potential to cause your business harm and stop you from doing what you do best – caring for your animal patients.
We can help you enjoy freedom from worry by ensuring you are protected against potential risks including liability, damage, and business interruption, with a tailored veterinary practice insurance programme. Our clients benefit from a personal service delivered by a dedicated and knowledgeable account executive who will spend time getting to know you and your veterinary practice, so we can recommend an insurance policy that’s right for your needs.
Every vet needs support in the event that something goes wrong. Our veterinary professional indemnity insurance policies can provide protection against alleged malpractice claims for vets.
We can also cover you against the breakdown of machinery, and for any equipment transported in vehicles, which can be useful if you operate in a rural location.
As an independent insurance broker, we offer completely impartial advice and we only partner with A rated insurers, so you have peace of mind that the policy we present will be what you need.
Exceptional advice from our experienced team
Who is it for?
Out veterinary instance cover is designed for people working within veterinary care, whether you run a veterinary practice or specialise as a vet.
We can provide cover for a range of individuals and businesses in the veterinary sector including the following:
- Veterinary Groups
- Multisite practices
- Specialist facilities including hydrotherapy pools
Available Cover for Vet Surgeries
Cover for Veterinary Staff
- Vet surgeon indemnity
- Locum Insurance
- Directors’ and Officers’ (management liability)
Additional covers available
- Price overheads
- Cyber liability
Our passion for risk management advice helps to protect your business
In addition to vet and vet surgery insurance, we can also assist with risk management advice to help protect your business. We can provide you with access to a host of free information and training courses for areas such as HR, H&S and Fire Safety. For tailored risk management advice our knowledgeable team is always on hand to offer complete guidance and support.
Barnes is your trusted partner of choice
Why Choose us?
- Exceptional service – we understand the insurance needs of vets and vet surgeries, offering valuable advice
- Reassurance – as an independent broker we have complete impartiality making our recommendations a reliable choice
- Freedom from worry – we help you to manage your risk so you can focus on your business
- A personal approach – your dedicated account executive is available when you need advice
- Tailored solutions – you get the right cover for your needs
- More than just insurance – we offer additional guidance on business risk management including H&S and HR
- We partner with A rated insurers – delivering comprehensive insurance products you can trust
- Here to help with claims support – we are on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance for a fast and fair outcome
- Flexibility – we may be able to arrange competitive finance to spread the cost on a monthly basis through our partnership with Close Brothers Premium Finance